German ANR Nationals?

Maert
Späher

German ANR Nationals?

Beitrag von Maert »

Hi all!

After having great fun at the German ANR Reginals, I'd like to check if German nationals are open for foreigners, and if there are some qualification process...?

Also, where and when are they going to be?
Thanatos
Erzmagier

Re: German ANR Nationals?

Beitrag von Thanatos »

They will take place at the weekend from 22.8 to 24.8. and they are open for everyone, with one exception: Everyone can win the 1st place, but only a player from germany/austria/switzerland can claim the national title and win the flight to the world championship...
Thanatos

Verschlinger der Seelen, Herr des Todes aber nicht mehr des Forums

Außerdem Mädchen für Alles und generell an Allem schuld! (Manches ändert sich halt nie!)
Maert
Späher

Beitrag von Maert »

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sounds good, now the only question left is: where are they? :)

Also, is there a thread on the forum somewhere with more info? I tried to find one, but I failed miserably :mrgreen:
Thanatos
Erzmagier

Beitrag von Thanatos »

They will be at the Freusburg, a castle near Siegen, between Cologne and Frankfurt

There are several threads here, we have a special subforum for the nationals. You are allready inside this subforum
Thanatos

Außerdem Mädchen für Alles und generell an Allem schuld! (Manches ändert sich halt nie!)
TEW
Erzmagier

Beitrag von TEW »

Hey Maert!
Maert hat geschrieben:Also, is there a thread on the forum somewhere with more info? I tried to find one, but I failed miserably :mrgreen:
That is, because there is none. Well, not much, anyways. ;)

We are still waiting on detailed information, like, on which day the ANR tournament will be (looks like it will be saturday with Tops on sunday, but it does not seem to be fully decided yet).

Here you will find some general information on the german nationals weekend:

viewtopic.php?f=299&t=16643

viewtopic.php?f=299&t=17157

viewtopic.php?f=299&t=16857

Please note, that any mentioning of specific days for the various tournament systems is not final, yet.
Procf
Magier

Beitrag von Procf »

Thanatos hat geschrieben:They will take place at the weekend from 22.8 to 24.8. and they are open for everyone, with one exception: Everyone can win the 1st place, but only a player from germany/austria/switzerland can claim the national title and win the flight to the world championship...
If that kind of Rule would stand if someone challenged it at the European Court is highly questionable, giving that there is a strict no discrimination by birthplace rule in the EC. But considering the new Autobahn toll system, Germans might just not care about EC laws........
TEW
Erzmagier

Beitrag von TEW »

Right. :roll:

It's a national championship. Not a european championship.

What's your point, really?
Thanatos
Erzmagier

Beitrag von Thanatos »

Reading things like this let me think about changing our national championship in a closed one...
Thanatos

Prop Joe
Erzmagier

Beitrag von Prop Joe »

Procf hat geschrieben:If that kind of Rule would stand if someone challenged it at the European Court is highly questionable, giving that there is a strict no discrimination by birthplace rule in the EC. But considering the new Autobahn toll system, Germans might just not care about EC laws........
Don't mistake "birthplace" for "place where you live." If someone wasn't allowed to win the german nationals because he was born somewhere else, that would be discrminination, i agree. But that's not the case, a player "from germany/switzerland/austria" means that the player has to live in one of these countries at the moment.
Procf
Magier

Beitrag von Procf »

Thanatos hat geschrieben:Reading things like this let me think about changing our national championship in a closed one...
and you think this would change the discrimination by Birthplace issue? :roll:
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Android: Netrunner - Das Kartenspiel DM“