What's the biggest Living Card Game right now?

Hier kommen alle Anmerkungen und Diskussionen rund um die Living Card Games (LCG) und die Trading Card Games (TCG) von Asmodee. Außerdem findet ihr hier alles zu den DDS (Dice Duel System)-Spielen, im Moment also Star Wars: Destiny
Antworten
tutu10
Bürger

What's the biggest Living Card Game right now?

Beitrag von tutu10 » Do 11. Apr 2019, 10:47

I wanted to get back into Netrunner but my understanding is they or their producer is pulling the plug. What other LCGs are prominent right now?

Jon Snow
Erzmagier

Re: What's the biggest Living Card Game right now?

Beitrag von Jon Snow » Do 11. Apr 2019, 12:26

Well, all of the other LCGs which you can see in the LCG forum section. But with the Demise of Netrunner and the Star Wars LCG the biggest and newest LCG is Arkham Horror, which gets Packs and Cards more reguarly than the others.
But still the Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones LCG are very popular.
Der Eiserne Thron 2.Edition, Civilization, Descent 2.Edition, Herr Der Ringe LCG, Eldritch Horror, Arkham Horror LCG, Imperial Assault

Necrogoat
Erzmagier

Beitrag von Necrogoat » Fr 12. Apr 2019, 13:30

Or L5R
L5R LCG / Warhammer: Conquest LCG / X-Wing 2.0 Imperiale Armee, First Order / 40k Kill Team (Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Tau)

Jufi
Magier

Beitrag von Jufi » Mi 24. Apr 2019, 15:00

tutu10 hat geschrieben:
Do 11. Apr 2019, 10:47
I wanted to get back into Netrunner but my understanding is they or their producer is pulling the plug. What other LCGs are prominent right now?
If you like to plug in again for Netrunner: check nisei.net. The game is not longer supported by FFG, but far from dead.

Antworten

Zurück zu „LCGs, TCGs & DDS“